What sets EBI apart from the competition? It's our people!
- People of high integrity.
- People that work as a team.
- People that put their heart into their work.
- People who embrace continuous learning and self improvement.
CSR – JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for ensuring proper and accurate processing of all orders for EBI. Additionally provide support to EBI management, sales staff and customers to promote superior customer service.
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Greet Guests
- Run Weekly Backlog and Accounts Receivable Reports – Distribute to reps
- Assist sales reps and or management when necessary in preparing presentations, quotes, bids, etc.
- Product Research as necessary
- Special Projects
- Filing – file all necessary paperwork in jobs folders.
- Archive filing/job files in warehouse
- Manage sample chair inventory
- Miscellaneous clerical duties as required for day-to-day operations
This is an on-going process to assist with daily activity and provide back up as necessary.
- Review all sales order for accuracy and make sure all documentation is included with an order. (signed credit application, sales agreement and down-payment if applicable, customers purchase order, drawings, etc.)
- All sales orders are required to be processed within 24-48 hours from receipt.
- Verify acknowledgements – (includes making sure all orders get acknowledged) – update information in the computer
- Vendor follow up to ensure on time shipment of orders
- Provide receiving and installation packets to appropriate personnel
- Follow up with receiving and installation personnel for return paperwork (delivery receipts, etc)
- Verify and approve vendor invoices to ensure correct pricing. Copy and file in job folder.
- Discrepancies – Follow-up on all discrepancy reports are reviewed and acted upon to expedite resolution (order products, work orders, etc)
- Contact Customers as needed on past due invoices.
- Provide reprints and information necessary for customer to remit payments.
- Work with sales representative to effectively correct any and all discrepancies in a timely manner to ensure payment.
Each CSR may have specific responsibilities that are exclusive their location. All personnel are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and professional manner at all times.
Emmons Business Interiors is a statewide commercial furnishings dealership seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual for our Appleton office. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design and proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D modeling and rendering. This position requires excellent organizational skills, project management and communication skills. We offer an excellent compensation program and a comprehensive benefit package. Please send résumé and cover letter with salary requirements to:
EMMONS BUSINESS INTERIORS
Director of Design
P. O. Box 206
5225 Joerns Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481‐0206